Update 1.6 is out now and lets Codsworth speak 300 new player names.
It also includes the following fixes:
- ExitSave – Exiting to the Main Menu or Desktop (PC only ) will create an ExitSave. During next play session, the ExitSave will delete itself after you load it. The ExitSave works in all difficulty levels including Survival.
- New Add On specific icons in Workshop mode
- More than 300 new player names added to Codsworth’s vocabulary
- Support for upcoming Add Ons
- General stability and performance improvements
- Fixed a crash related to targeting an enemy weapon while in VATS
- Fixed an issue where a Companion would become stuck walking and unable to run
- Fixed issue in „Mankind Redefined“ to prevent the player from getting stuck in elevators while in Mass Fusion Building
- In „Boston After Dark“ quest now completes properly when waiting for Old Man Stockton
- Fixed occasional issue where player would become permanently invisible
- Dead settlers can no longer be commanded or assigned to supply lines
- Fixed issue where deleting saved games would cause other saves to disappear
- Fixed occasional issues with activating mods that did not come from Bethesda.net
- Minor bug fixes and optimizations to Mods load order and browsing